Annual Pass Terms and Conditions:
These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which we supply an annual pass to Twinlakes Park and/or Wheelgate Park (together the “Parks”) (depending on annual pass type, Twinlakes ONLY annual passes admit entry to Twinlakes Park ONLY, Wheelgate ONLY annual pass admit entry to Wheelgate Park ONLY and Combined DUAL Park annual passes admit entry to both parks) (each an “Annual Pass”). Please read these Terms carefully before you place your order for any Annual Pass.
Black Friday 2021 activation period:
All 3 sets of annual passes (Twinlakes only, Wheelgate only and Combined) purchased through the Black Friday Sale will have a three month activation period. All passes purchased will either: activate in 3 months from date of purchase or activate on the first visit to the park, whichever comes first.
If purchasing Twinlakes only passes and Combined, please be aware that Twinlakes Park is close: January through to February half term and selected days in off-peak times, usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays. These dates are confirmed at the beginning of every year.
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions (Continued)
- When you place an order for an Annual Pass, our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept the order, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. We will assign a receipt number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order receipt number whenever you contact us about your order
- An Annual Pass will only be valid when it is used and/or presented by the named holder, it displays a clear photograph which must be a true likeness of the Annual Pass Holder and it is within the expiry date. Photocopies or photographs of an Annual Pass will not be accepted. Any use or attempted use of an Annual Pass in breach of these Terms or the Park’s terms and conditions of entry will result in the Annual Pass being revoked without compensation. For the avoidance of doubt, pass sharing is a breach of these Terms and any attempted use of an Annual Pass by someone other than the Annual Pass Holder, regardless of the reason, will result in the Annual Pass being immediately revoked without compensation.
- The purchaser of an Annual Pass must be 18 years or over. Children aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by an adult (18 years +). Groups must include at least one child (up to the age of 14 years inclusive) and at least one adult (aged 18 years +) to comply with health and safety regulations.
- Other than where expressly provided in these Terms, no single or exclusively adult parties are admitted into the Park (e.g. adults cannot enter without children (up to the age of 14 years inclusive) or vice versa), this is a management decision to ensure we protect the family nature and ethos of the Parks and its guests.
- The Annual Pass entitles the Annual Pass Holder to day admission to the Parks from the date of purchase until the expiration of the number of months specified at the time of purchase (usually 12 months but may be subject to variation at the discretion of the Parks).
- Entry using an Annual Pass is subject to the applicable Standard Conditions of Entry outlined by either Twinlakes Park and/or Wheelgate Park.
- Annual Passes are subject to some usage restriction for certain events and attractions. Exclusion events and attractions from Annual Passes by default include but are not limited to the following (i) at Twinlakes Park: Firework Day (including part day entry), Christmas Eve, Breakfast with Characters, Evening events with characters, Seasonal Grottos including Easter Bunny/Santa, Xtreme Scream Park and UK Escape Games; and (ii) at Wheelgate Park: Breakfast with Characters, Evening events with characters, Seasonal Grottos including Santa; and (iii) any other events as determined by the Parks from time to time including unscheduled private functions (“Exclusion Events”). The Exclusion Events may be subject to change at the discretion of the Parks without prior warning. The Parks will have no liability to the Annual Pass Holder for the unavailability of the Parks during the Exclusion Events. For the avoidance of doubt and subject to these Terms (including age and height restrictions), Annual Pass Holders may attend Exclusion Events which are open to the public provided that they have purchased the relevant entry ticket for any such Exclusion Event.
- Annual Passes entitle the Annual Pass Holder to in-park discounts (“In-Park Discounts”) which include 10% off food & beverage and gift shop purchases when spending over £5 in a single transaction. Annual Passes must be presented at the time of ordering/purchasing items. In no circumstances whatsoever can In-Park Discounts be applied once payment has been exchanged and/or refunded at a later time. In-Park Discounts may be changed at any time at the Parks discretion. For the avoidance of doubt In-Park Discounts do not apply when attending Exclusion Events. 10. Please check the full park opening and closing dates and times at twinlakespark.co.uk and www.wheelgatepark.com. The Parks are closed for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day annually. Twinlakes Park ONLY additionally closes (i) January to February (inclusive) annually; and (ii) specified mid-week dates throughout the year. These dates are published every January and can be found at twinlakespark.co.uk. Wheelgate Park ONLY additionally closes Early November to mid November annually. The dates are published every January and can be found at wheelgatepark.com. The Parks accept no liability for the unavailability of the Parks on these dates.
- Where an Annual Pass Holder presents to the Parks, at their own discretion, proof of disability at the time of purchase or activation the Annual Pass Holder will be entitled to a concessionary rate (discounted) Annual Pass. Annual Passes are not in any circumstance inclusive of free helper or carer tickets. We offer a significantly discounted Annual Pass ticket for our guests with disabilities and we feel our concessionary rates and providing special needs assistance where needed are favourable and fully inclusive. We speak regularly and extensively with visitors with special needs in order to ensure that we are offering the most inclusive access solutions. The Parks are not unique by not offering a carer ticket with annual passes, as a family theme park (where every child always requires an adult to enter/supervise all day) to ensure you make the most of your families trips and you get the best value we recommend purchasing an Annual Pass per person.
- Possession of an Annual Pass does not at any time guarantee the Annual Pass Holder entry to the Parks. The Parks, acting reasonably, reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason including, but not being limited to, the relevant Park reaching full capacity or inclement weather conditions or for any other reason as more particularly set out in the Standard Terms and Conditions.
- The Parks, in their absolute discretion, reserve the right to vary the opening and closing dates of the Parks, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the parks without prior notice for any reason whatsoever including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety (including overcrowding) and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the annual pass will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any, or part of any, of the attractions at the Parks are removed or closed during the year.
- Additional charges shall apply for entry into Twinlakes Park for both Firework Day and Christmas Eve. These events sell out so please book online accordingly if you wish to enter for these events, including for part day entry.
- Car Parking is currently FREE at both Parks. The Parks reserve the right to vary this with no prior confirmation to Annual Pass Holders.
- Annual Passes remain the property of the Parks and can be withdrawn at any time by the Parks acting reasonably. Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party. Access may be denied to the Parks in the event of fraud or misuse of an Annual Passes. Annual Passes can be immediately withdrawn without notice from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate in the absolute discretion of the Parks. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorised or improper access to the parks with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder. For the avoidance of doubt no refund will be given in such circumstances.
- Entry to the Parks will not be permitted in the event that a valid Annual Pass cannot be presented for any reason including, but not being limited to, the Annual Pass being lost, stolen or forgotten. Failure to present a valid Annual Pass for any reason will result in a charge of the “on the day” admission rate, which will be non-refundable. Re-entry on the same day requires a hand stamp.
- Annual Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher or advance booking or with any other offer or discount unless explicitly stated.
- Refunds are not available in any circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Failure to use an Annual Pass will not result in any partial refund and/or extension in any circumstance.
- Lost Annual Passes should be reported to Twinlakes/Wheelgate Park at the earliest convenience.
- In the event of a lost Annual Passes, the Parks will re-issue a replacement annual pass. A fee of £5 will be charged for the re-issue of each lost Annual Pass.
- Duplicates of any Annual Passes cannot be obtained.
- The Parks are entitled, in their absolute discretion, to change the price payable for its Annual Pass at any time and for any reason, and may, from time to time, offer pricing or promotional offers.
- The Parks reserve the right to vary these Terms at any time without prior notice to the Annual Pass Holders.
- Visitors under 95cm may enter the park/s free of charge and do not require an Annual Pass.
- An Annual Pass Holder is not guaranteed admittance to all rides and attractions within the Parks. Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions and admittance to rides and attractions are always subject to availability and capacity.
- The Parks accept no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss and/or damage suffered by any Annual Pass Holder (including any distress, inconvenience or loss of enjoyment) as a result of the Parks exercise of their rights under these Terms or due to any event which affects the availability of the Parks which is outside the Parks control. This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Details are kept as records for the number of months relating to your annual pass
- Annual passes are non refundable, transferable and extendable.