We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Officer to join us at Twinlakes Park, Melton Mowbray. In this varied and exciting role you will help market some of the East Midlands greatest attractions:
- Twinlakes Park, Melton Mowbray
- Wheelgate Park, Mansfield
- Xtreme Scream Park
- U.K. Escape Games
- And other special events across all sites, such as Breakfast with Santa and Lil’ Park of Horrors!
Carrying out tasks such as:
- Running marketing campaigns
- Updating and managing attraction websites, and liaising with our webhosting companies.
- Organising social media campaigns and running social media platforms
- Running mailshots and newsletters using platforms such as mailchimp
- Running campaigns with local radio stations such as GEM
- Planning of Park brochures
- Designing traditional posters and signage for the Parks
Applicants must have prior marketing experience, and be fluent in both digital, social media and traditional marketing methods.
About the role:
The role is full time, averaging 40 hours per week, and will include 1 day at the weekend, bank holidays as required. Salary/hourly rate to be discussed at interview stage. 28 days holiday. Good opportunities for career advancement. Job based at Twinlakes Melton, with time spent across the other sites. From time to time assisting with admin and other roles in line with the needs of the business. Training will be provided in existing marketing systems across the companies.