Open daily 10am – 5pm – On Christmas Eve we close at 3pm
DAY TICKET PRICES
Click to enlarge image of prices
*Eligibility documentation required upon entry to receive complimentary carer/helper pass, ratio of carer to Special Needs guest/Disabled guest 1:1 (Day Pass ONLY)
All School Holidays, Weekends and Bank Holidays
|Toddler 95cm - 108cm||£6.99||£5.00|
|Child 108cm +||£14.99||£9.99|
|Special Needs Toddler||£6.99*||£5.00*|
|Special Needs Child/Adult||£14.99*||£9.99*|
Please note: Twinlakes Park does not admit all single adult parties. Thank you!
*Eligibility documentation required upon entry to receive Special Needs Annual Pass. Special Needs/Disabled Annual Pass does not include a carer.
Annual Passes give you 12 months of incredible fantastic family fun. Unlimited visits, unlimited rides, slides and splashtastic fun with our all inclusive water park – The best value Annual Pass in The Midlands guaranteed! For full terms and restrictions when using annual passes click here. Double your fun with combined Annual Passes. This gives you unlimited entry to both Twinlakes Park and Wheelate Park! Twinlakes Park is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and 8th – 26th Jan 2018 inclusive. Wheelgate Park is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. From date of purchase you have 3 months to activate/collect your annual pass, after 3 months they start the 12 months automatically. Please note: Twinlakes Park does not admit all single adult parties
IMPORTANT: Due to Wheelgate Parks rural location and limited mobile phone network coverage, PDF tickets downloaded to smart phones will not work. Please ensure you print or screen shot the E-Ticket emailed as proof of purchase and unique ticket ID. Failure to present the E-Ticket will result in refusal of entry.
Terms and Conditions of entry
Wheelgate Park places great importance on the safety of its guests and endeavours to ensure that its high standards are met by all persons visiting. Please assist us in ensuring that our facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy fun and exciting experiences. The following definitions shall apply in our terms and conditions:
Admittance into the park:
- All guests must have a valid ticket allowing the holder entry to Wheelgate Park, this can be either a valid ‘Day Ticket’ allowing entry for a sole days use and/or ‘Annual Pass’ allowing entry for the specified time stated before purchase. Annual Passes have additional terms and conditions that are subject to the following also. Annual Pass additional terms and can be found here: https://www.wheelgatepark.com/annual-pass-terms-conditions/
- Guests are admitted to Wheelgate Park subject to the following entry conditions. By purchasing or using a ticket, guests agree to comply with these terms and conditions of entry. Any person who does not comply with these terms may be removed from Twinlakes Park by personnel, security or police officers, without any right to a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that we may have against such a person or arising out of their actions. Whilst inside Wheelgate Park, all guests must comply with any reasonable instructions given to them by personnel or any third party instructed on our behalf. Acting reasonably, Wheelgate Park reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions of entry at any time without prior notice.
- By entering Wheelgate Park, guests accept that they have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety, taking into account any personal medical conditions. All persons in and around Wheelgate Park should behave in a safe manner at all times.
Child Safeguarding Policy Statement:
- Wheelgate Park offers family based experiences which attract children and young people. We are committed to creating an environment which ensures all children can enjoy themselves in a safe and secure environment that prevents children being at risk from any form of harm or abuse.
- For health and safety reasons and our varying terrain around Wheelgate Park, wheelchairs and pushchairs are the only transport device permitted inside Wheelgate Park. For the avoidance of doubt, bicycles, hover-boards, roller-blades or similar devices are not permitted to be taken into the park.
- Unnecessary noise or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other guests or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of Wheelgate Park.
- Smoking (including use of e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited other than in the designated smoking areas identified on the park map.
- Guests must wear appropriate clothing (including a top and shoes) at all times whilst at the park. If guests are wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offence in any way, they will be refused entry or removed from the park without a refund. Certain items of clothing may not be permitted on some rides for health and safety reasons.
- Shoes must be worn when entering the park and on all rides and attractions that require shoes to be worn. Wheelgate Park is not responsible for any shoes left when entering our indoor play areas or outdoor attractions that require you to remove shoes and does not accept liability for lost or damaged shoes that are left.
- Bags cannot be taken onto rides and limitations are in place on what can be left in the ride platform areas due to safety and trip hazards, please adhere to signage and operators instructions at all times.
- Height, weight or age restrictions may apply to rides and attractions. Certain rides may use lighting effects, strobe lighting or flashing lights. Our ride operators cannot bend the rules under any circumstance.
- Our staff are to be treated with courtesy and respect, any person/s failing to comply with this rule will be refused entry and/or removed from the park without compensation.
- All rides and attractions for the comfort and safety of all guests have restrictions in place. Limitations apply for expectant mothers, we do not recommend that you ride any attractions whilst pregnant.
- BALPPA member parks welcome visits by disabled people and will do all possible to ensure a safe and pleasurable visit. However, certain rides and attractions in our parks can be physically demanding and vigorous. We therefore reserve the right to refuse admission to certain rides should we feel there is a danger to a particular individual or individuals for whatever reason. We have been advised by the Health & Safety Executive that refusal on grounds of health and safety does not constitute discrimination. We do hope that you understand and accept the decisions made in the interests of your safety.
- Unfortunately, not all rides are suitable for all visitors and each has strict operating requirements, which our staff have to follow for health and safety reasons. Please do not ask staff to break these rules; they are there for YOUR safety and for the safety of OTHERS. Your safety is our prime concern and, consequently, Wheelgate Park reserves the right to refuse admission to a ride if we feel that your safety or the safety of others may be at risk.
- A ride and attraction restriction sheet can be found here: https://www.wheelgatepark.com/plan-your-visit/height-restrictions/
- Although care has been taken to ensure grounds and pathways are accessible, our rural location and historic farm grounds does mean we have uneven pathways, rough terrain and/or none hard grounds (including the car park). Please take care whilst walking around at all times. Some wheelchair users may find our terrain unsuitable in some locations.
- Seasonal attractions such as Santa’s Grotto require those entering to be ambulant due to safety evacuation procedures. For avoidance of doubt please contact us prior to your visit if you require information regarding entering these attractions with limited mobility and/or wheelchair user.
Our commitment to provide a service:
- Wheelgate Park will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests. However, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to close and change the attraction line up. We reserve the right to change or alter opening times and days without prior notice. No refund or compensation will be given due to guests confusion of what is operating at different times throughout the year, although great care is taken to ensure our websites and event listings are up to date with correct information. Wheelgate also reserves the right to change, alter or remove event listings and character appearances without notice.
- Wheelgate Park in its absolute discretion reserves the right to close the whole or any part of the park at any time or to restrict the number of persons having access to the park.
- The reason for any closure or restriction provided by this condition may include technical or operational reasons, capacity, inclement weather, special events or to ensure the safety and security of guests or if Wheelgate Parks’ reasonably considers the circumstances so require.
- For tickets purchased in advance, if the whole of Wheelgate Park is closed for any of the reasons set out above, Wheelgate Park may offer replacements for admission to the park on an alternative date in substitution for any other form of redress.
Our right to remove you:
- Wheelgate Park, acting reasonably at all times, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the park, ban from entry to the park, or remove from the park without any right to a refund, any person whose presence or behaviour may affect the enjoyment and/or safety of other guests or staff.
- No guests are to climb or stand on fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, exhibits or any other buildings at the park, enters or attempts to enter any part of the park which is a restricted or prohibited area as determined by Wheelgate Park.
- If any guest in breach of any of these terms and conditions of entry is a member of a group, then such group of individuals may also, at Wheelgate Parks’ discretion, be denied entry or escorted from the park without any right to a refund.
- Wheelgate Park reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings or prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, exhibits, fabrics or buildings.
- At Wheelgate Park’s discretion, future access to the park may be denied to any guest who has previously been denied entry or escorted from the park.
- Wheelgate Park is private property. All persons entering the park must pay for admission or hold a valid ticket which has been obtained from us, the parks website or a third party authorised by Wheelgate Park to sell tickets.
- The sale of tickets/vouchers by anyone other than Wheelgate is strictly prohibited. No persons are authorised to sell or re-sell any tickets inside the park, outside the attraction including entrance area, car parks and/or driveways.
- All tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and will become automatically void on any attempts to do so.
- Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the ticket unless specifically stated at time of purchase that they are ‘open dated’. Please check the parks operating calendar for opening times and dates.
- Tickets may not be valid for special events or concerts which may attract a separate admission fee. Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Wheelgate, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused.
- Non-dated tickets booked in advance do not guarantee admission to the park, especially during busy times or on specific days when there are special events.
- Tickets booked online will be delivered in accordance with Wheelgate Park delivery procedure (via email by default).
- If tickets are bought on behalf of other guests, the buyer accepts these terms and conditions of entry on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that these terms and conditions are complied with by each person in the group. If re-entry into the park is required, an appropriate hand-stamp must be obtained, before exiting the park which must be shown at the time of re-entry to regain access.
- Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by the park.
- School tickets are only to be used as part of a school trip and cannot be used at any other time. Free teacher tickets can only be used as part of the school trip they were originally booked for and are not for personal use. School tickets are non-refundable. The age restrictions on school tickets must be adhered to. Free teacher tickets cannot be revalidated.
- Special Needs/Wheelchair User guests will receive a free carers ticket at the ratio of 1:1 when providing proof of disability on arrival such as a Blue Badge, Doctor’s Letter or DLA/PIP entitlement. Please note that the Carer must be 16 years or over. Proof can be a Doctor’s note, a blue badge or statement of DLA/PIP entitlement. This must be presented to our admissions team on arrival to receive your free carer’s ticket.
- When a day pass holder presents to Wheelgate Park, at their own discretion, proof of disability that they shall be entitled to obtain a free carer day ticket, which enables them to bring their carer into Wheelgate Park with them at no additional cost. Carer tickets are issued solely at Wheelgate Parks’ discretion and cannot be obtained online or over the phone. The carer tickets may only be used by the designated carer when accompanying the special needs/wheelchair user as highlighted in the terms above. Misuse of the carer day pass will result in both day passes revoked without compensation.
- Where a day pass holder provides evidence of a disability in accordance with the above 2 terms, the day pass holder acknowledges that Wheelgate Park will be reviewing sensitive personal data (i.e. health information regarding a disability or impairment). The day pass holder agrees that, to the extent that he/she has provided Wheelgate Park with sensitive personal data, he/she provided it deliberately and voluntarily. The day pass holder also expressly consents that Wheelgate Park can use the sensitive personal data in order to verify the disability status and provide the services relevant to the special needs day pass being eligible for a free carer ticket. Wheelgate Park shall seek to minimise the collection and use of such sensitive personal data.
- Children aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by an adult (18 years +). Groups must include at least one child (up to the age of 14 years inclusive) and at least one adult (aged 18 years +) to comply with health and safety regulations.
- No single adult parties are admitted into Wheelgate Park (e.g. adults cannot enter without children or vice versa), this is a management decision to ensure we protect the family nature and ethos of Wheelgate Park and its customers. Twinlakes Park reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
- Different age restrictions apply for events outside of the normal daytime operation of Wheelgate Park (including but not limited to UK Escape Games).
Annual Pass Holders:
- Annual Pass holders MUST comply with all terms and conditions of entry stated here in our terms and conditions of entry. Annual Passes have additional terms and conditions that are subject to the following also. Annual Pass additional terms and can be found here: https://www.wheelgatepark.com/annual-pass-terms-conditions/
- Vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. We take no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park and no guarantee is given as to the security of guests’ vehicles in the car park or any contents.
- All parking is FREE however this can be changed without prior notice at the parks discretion.
- No vehicles are permitted to remain in the car park outside of Wheelgate Parks operating hours.
- Wheelgate Park retains absolute discretion as to whether such permission is granted. Motor homes, camper vans, caravans or any other vehicle of a similar nature are not permitted anywhere within the car park unless express prior permission has been given by a senior member of the park.
- Any breach of these conditions will be deemed to be trespassing, the vehicle will be removed and the owner shall be responsible for all consequences arising as a result of such removal.
Security and Safety:
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being brought into the park, guests are admitted to the park subject to the condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched.
- It is prohibited to bring into Wheelgate Park any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles which may cause injury. The throwing of any article which could cause injury or affect the enjoyment of other guests is strictly prohibited.
- Any person found to be in possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be immediately escorted from Twinlakes Park without any right to a refund and Wheelgate Park reserves the right to make reports to the relevant authorities which may lead to prosecution.
- YOU ARE NOT permitted to bring your own alcoholic beverages into the park as set out by licensing rules and regulations that we adhere to. No entry to the park will be granted if any customer is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Any persons wanting to purchase age restricted alcoholic drinks must provide a valid UK Passport and/or Driving License which has the named and photographed person buying the drink/s. We have a strict challenge 25 policy.
- The use of illegal substances and/or legal highs (including, but not limited to, laughing gas) are strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances and/or legal highs will be refused admission or escorted from the park without any right to a refund.
- CCTV cameras are used to assist in the proper running of the park. However, we do not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras. All items, belongings and other property brought into the park by guests are at their own risk and we accept no liability for any loss or damage to such property. As such, we recommend that guests do not bring valuables to Wheelgate Park.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in Wheelgate Park (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) and, for the avoidance of doubt, should not be left in any vehicle parked at the park. We reserve the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
- Wheelgate Park has zoo/farm attractions. Animals by their very nature can be unpredictable, although all care has been taken with animals that are on show and that interact with customers it cannot be guaranteed that animals do not bite and/or carry germs.
- We promote the healthy use of hand washing facilities; please refer to the following animal farm guide on farm hygiene rules and practices. https://www.twinlakespark.co.uk/farm-hygiene/
- Failure to comply with rules enforced on signage around the farm area (such as respecting animal welfare practices, no smoking etc.) will result in the removal from Wheelgate Park without refund.
- Unless it is expressly prohibited, you are permitted to take photographs and recordings within the park provided that these are solely for private use and are not sold or used for any commercial or public purpose.
- By accepting these conditions of entry, you acknowledge that Wheelgate Park may on demand have access to photographs taken and video footage captured by you and request that certain photographs and/or footage are deleted if they are deemed to be offensive to or infringe the privacy of other guests and/or staff.
- By accepting these conditions of entry, you agree not to intentionally photograph and/or capture video footage of any individual without that person’s permission and you must adhere to all photography/filming restrictions in place from time to time whilst within the park.
- From time to time Wheelgate or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the park, which may feature guests. Entry to the park is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry, and you therefore agree that Wheelgate or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Wheelgate Park or such authorised party (as the case may be).
Wheelgate Park Liability
- Wheelgate accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage suffered by guests as a result of the guest’s failure to comply with these conditions of entry or any event outside Wheelgate Park’s control (including any distress, inconvenience, anxiety or loss of enjoyment arising from the evacuation of the park). This does not affect any guest’s statutory rights or any liability of Wheelgate which cannot be excluded by law.