Coronavirus / COVID-19
We would like to reassure our customers of the measures taken regarding Coronavirus / COVID-19.
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members are our top priority. We continue to welcome guests to the theme park. We recognise that the situation is constantly changing, and we would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the developing situation and following Government guidance.
Our indoor play areas, tables, chairs, handles, rides, attractions, catering outlets, shops and toilet facilities are cleaned with industrial sanitisers and antibacterial sprays. With these measures we want to welcome our guests for a great day out.
We would advise you to check the Gov.UK website for the most up-to-date information: gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.
To protect yourself and others:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- Bin the tissues, and to kill the germs wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash your hands regularly, although hand sanitisers can be used it’s more effective to wash hands with soap and water (especially after visiting our farm).
- Always wash hands before eating.
Please DO NOT ENTER the park with the following:
- High Temperature
- New and Persistent Cough
- Flu Symptoms
This list is not exhaustive, please check Gov / NHS websites for up to date information. If any of the above applies to you, we ask that you refrain from coming into any further contact with guests or team members. Please call us to rearrange your visit.
What are Twinlakes and Wheelgate Park doing to prevent the outbreak of Coronavirus at the theme parks?
- We have very strict cleaning procedures in place.
- In addition, we are actively encouraging our guests and team to follow Government and NHS advice on regular handwashing.
- You can also find out more information at nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
I have tickets booked to come to the theme parks, but I’m worried about Coronavirus?
- We’re open as normal given the current Government advice, therefore our normal terms and conditions apply, we can however swap your ticket to an equivalent day. (E.g. you have ‘Blue Day Tickets’ – you can visit on an alternative blue day in the future). Please call us to discuss this option.
What happens if you close the theme park?
- If anything were to change with regards to the theme parks being closed, we will contact you via the email we have assigned to your booking. Please keep up to date with our social media pages also.
- If we do have to close, the following options for day tickets holders will be offered:
- An alternative future date to visit equivalent to the booking total paid (E.g. you have ‘Blue Day Tickets’ – you can visit on an alternative blue day in the future).
- For Annual Pass holders we are currently considering options in the event the theme park closes. We will update this page once confirmed.
If the Government announces limits on public gatherings, how will you limit admission into the theme park, what will you do?
- We have a comprehensive ticket provider who can ensure we adhere to Government guidelines
- We will enforce an online booking only policy
- Annual Pass Holders will also be able to book online and ‘reserve’ their space to gain entry into the theme parks
- If you are an Annual Pass Holder booking online to ‘reserve’ your space, please only book if you are 100% sure you are visiting, by booking online and not visiting you take the daily allocation away from others who are wanting to guarantee their visit.
Twinlakes/Wheelgate Park Coronavirus / COVID-19